Our factory was purpose built as a joinery manufacturing workshop in 1930 as an integral part of Hutton Builders.
The joinery company separated and became independent in 1981 and has been a family run business since.
The traditional north light construction provides the perfect natural light conditions for our quality craftsmen.
We provide the complete service from estimating, Cad design, site measurement, manufacture, spray
finishing and even installation if required.
Our machine shop is fully equipped with not only traditional joinery saws, moulders, tenoners etc but
also modern computer programmable morticers & a CNC machining centre.
Our skilled bench joiners have a spacious assembly area and then items can be finished in our own spray shop.